How to get there
To Ikebukuro Station
From Tokyo --- 16 min. (on the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line)
From Shinjuku --- 5 min. (on the JR Saikyo Line) / 9 min. (on the JR Yamanote Line)
From Shibuya --- 11 min. (on the JR Saikyo Line) / 11 min. (on the Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line Express service)
From Narita Airport
- Take the Keisei Skyliner toward Keisei Ueno and transfer at Nishi Nippori Station
- Take the JR Yamanote Line in the counter-clockwise direction heading to Ikebukuro and Shinjuku, and get off at Ikebukuro Station
From Haneda Airport
- Haneda Airport Domestic Terminal (Keikyu)
Take the Keikyu Airport Line Limited Express toward Keisei Takasago and transfer at Shinagawa Station
- Take the JR Yamanote Line in the clockwise direction heading to Shibuya and Shinjuku and get off at Ikebukuro Station
From the nearest station
From Ikebukuro Station
- East Exit No. 35 of Ikebukuro Station is the closest exit.
- Walk down Sunshine 60 Street, and beside Tokyu Hands on the right-side is the entrance for the underground passage (escalator) for Sunshine City.